You won’t find a better self-storage solution in Bozeman, MT than Summit Storage. We have a team full of storage experts who are more than willing to assist with any short or long-term storage need. Store household items, clothing, seasonal decor, and much more at our facility, for a great price. Since our units are drive-up accessible, you won’t have to worry about climbing stairs to load and unload your items. To ensure the utmost safety of your belongings, our facility is enclosed with a fence and we’ve invested in a state-of-the-art video surveillance system and computer-controlled gate to keep track of who comes and goes 24/7.
Are you ready to get organized? Reserve a unit online or stop by the facility to use our 24-hour self-serve kiosk. If you ever have questions, call us at (406) 624-0660 or send a message using our contact form. We can’t wait to hear from you and solve all of your storage needs!
Storage in Bozeman, MT
Summit Storage is conveniently located on Simmental Way, near I-90, Bozeman Ford Lincoln, and Blitz Motor Sports. We’re also close to Montana State University, making us a convenient storage solution for college students on a budget. If you’re in need of extra space, Summit Storage is the place for you. Find us just 3 miles from downtown Bozeman, MT.
From Story, MT:
- Head southeast on Frontage Rd W toward Bogart Dr
- Turn left onto Springhill Rd
- Turn right onto N 19th Ave
- Turn left onto Dead Mans Gulch Ct
- Continue onto Dead Mans Gulch
- Turn right onto Simmental Way
- Summit Storage will be on the left
From Four Corner, MT:
- Head southwest on Arrowhead Trail toward Huffine Ln
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Huffine Ln
- Turn right onto MT-85 N/Jackrabbit Ln (signs for State Route 85)
- Turn right onto E Baxter Ln
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on E Baxter Ln
- Turn left onto Simmental Way
- Summit Storage will be on the right